We Are Immediately Seeking Final Assembly Technicians In Norcross, GA!!!
Final Assembly Technician
Under direct supervision the Final Assembly Technician assembles, calibrates and tests cabinet assemblies and less complicated sub assemblies of instruments. If you are interested, please read the job description below and apply today!
Responsibilities of the Final Assembly Technician
- Performs basic assembly of cabinets and less complicated sub assemblies including preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing, calibration and packaging of the product to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material and routing to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly.
- Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- May be assigned to high speed assembly group.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
Requirements of the Final Assembly Technician
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
- 1-2 years electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Must have experience with wiring
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Ability to use basic assembly and measuring tools.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to read and write
- Basic PC skills.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM.
Starting pay rate is at $13.00/hr
If you would like to be considered immediately for these positions, please email us your resume directly to: email@example.com.
Questions or need more details on these roles? You may contact us directly at: (470) 655-4802