- Performs finishing techniques such as buffing polishing grinding deburring and etching on machine products.
- Achieve proper size finish and quality following drawings and quality specifications
- Performs routine visual inspection and also uses basic measuring equipment
- General Profile Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Has developed skills to perform day-to-day activities
- Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with others.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options
- Impacts the quality of own work
- Uses communication skills to exchange of information
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Required Experience: Ability to read measuring instruments such as micrometers calipers scales and indicators and blueprints 2 - 4 years