Job Title: General Laborer
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:00am-3:30pm
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Laborers will rotate throughout the production area working within our multiple fabrication departments, assisting the leads/operators with loading, unloading and moving glass in a safe manner, as well as assisting in some of the tasks associated with that fabrication process.
- Additional responsibilities will include working within our wood department, which is responsible for recycling and constructing crates to safely contain and deliver our glass products to end user.
- General laborer duties such as keeping production area and facility neat and clean.
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma and/or GED certification.
- 1+ years’ experience in production/mfg preferred along with good attendance history. Experience can include grass cutting, manual labor, and construction.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening, which includes drug and
Back ground screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift and move heavy glass, in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ability to read and interpret a tape measure.
- Ability to stand for 7.5 hours, this is a 100% shop floor position.
- Steal-toe boots (not provided)
- Long pants (no shorts)