Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our Client in Worcester, MA is looking to hire a 1st shift Inspection Specialist. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity.
Responsibilities and Authority
- The Inspection Specialist position will have an area of excellence that will focus on primary responsibilities e.g. inspection, test, document control, CAPA etc. Each Inspection Specialist will also cross train in other areas of the quality organization to strengthen core competencies as an Inspection Specialist.
- Responsible for following Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485:2003 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 environment.
- Inspects components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications including defined inspection criteria, work instructions, work order routings, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects all incoming products that require Receiving Incoming Inspection to defined inspection criteria, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package to verify that it is complete.
- Inspects receiving incoming inspection documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Will use various standard and custom measurement and inspection tools and practices including visual, microscopes, torque tools, digital volt meters, vernier calipers, micrometers, and others as needed.
- Identifies and reports any product or documentation quality problems or discrepancies.
- Ensures products are moved to proper locations as appropriate.
- Documents any non-conformances and ensures all product non-conformance paperwork is complete and is included in the work order package.
- Maintains proper control of device traceability materials and non-conforming material.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs other activities as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator and tenacious follow up required.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Further technical training or education preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in medical product assembly field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience with visual inspection and measurements tools such as microscopes, digital volt meters, vernier calipers, micrometers, preferred.
- Basic level skills in MS Word, Excel and databases.
- Experience in basic manufacturing environment.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend detailed manufacturing procedures and drawings in English.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Coordinator in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA