Seeking an Instrument Assembler located in Lindon, UT on a long term contract basis. This is a 1st shift role.
The Instrument Assembler position is a great entry level opportunity for an electro-mechanical instrument assembler to join a world class analytical instrument manufacturer. The work environment is inclusive, team oriented and the customer is always our first priority.
- Assembles a variety of mechanical, electronic, and electro-mechanical instruments and sub-assemblies
- Tests sub-assemblies and instruments as per established procedures
- Assembles a wide variety of kits and accessory items
- Troubleshoots and repairs sub-assemblies and instruments
- Follows all procedures and processes
- Participates in Lean process improvement programs
- Must be able to read blueprints, follow written procedures and drawings, and verbal instructions
- Ability to use hand tools (i.e. screwdrivers, wrenches), power tools (i.e. nut driver), and electronic test devices to assemble and conduct preliminary tests on small assemblies
- Must be able to work interdependently in team settings to accomplish goals
- The individual must be able to handle multiple assignments, draw from past experiences, skills, and knowledge to assemble and resolve problems
- A general knowledge of PC/Computers is a requirement
- Advanced soldering skills