Production Tech I
Our client in Lowell, MA is looking for several Production Techs to join their fast-growing and dynamic manufacturing team. This is a Contract role with Overtime until December 2017
The Production Tech will be an entry level production tech position which will include ensuring that we meet the demand for the products, production quality levels and product yield goals while maintaining cost control. This position will require being able to operate production equipment and perform entry level duties that are required within the production area. Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a dynamic, team-based environment to reach common objectives with aggressive schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- cGMP experience is a must have
- Works in a safe manner and follows safety rules at all times.
- Understands and follows quality control/assurance techniques and procedures.
- Documentation throughout the process
- Sanitation of production equipment
- Team environment/ ISO environment
- Lab skills would be preferred
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to a production schedule.
- Requires the ability to multi-task and maintain focus.
- Ability to accurately follow procedures.
- Must be able to communicate in English with others related to daily operations.
- Good problem solving, math skills and ability to do mathematical conversions (Metric to English).
- Good mechanical aptitude and skills.