Production Tech II
Our client in Lowell, MA is looking for several Production Techs to join their fast-growing and dynamic manufacturing team. This is a Contract role with Overtime until December 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleanroom experience is a must
- Inspect and ensure that all equipment required for use is calibrated and in working order; balances/scales, pipettes, mediaclave, water purification systems, etc.
- Performs using aseptic techniques while following the SOPs for the filling, heat sealing and packaging operations for consumable products .
- Documents lot numbers, calibration and serial numbers of all equipment used as well as any pre-fill QC; pH, temperature, water resistivity, TOC levels, etc.
- Fill out batch process records and ensure information entered is correct and complete.
- Sanitization of all media production equipment and areas prior to and following production work.
- Perform work that is compliant with cGMP, ISO, QMS and other pertinent regulations and directives.
- Support immediate supervisor and peers by anticipating problems, providing input on solutions, reacting productively to change and handling other tasks as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent..
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Working knowledge of cGMP and ISO guidelines. Familiarity with FDA regulations a plus.
- Experience with automated manufacturing processes is desired.
- Appropriate gowning procedures will be required (hairnet, safety glasses, clean room apparel/lab coats, latex gloves)
Pay Rate: $16-18/HR