We are seeking a Machine Operator in the Atlanta, GA area.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator
- Run and operate all Level 1 machines: Samco, Straub extruder, ALS and CRWs.
- Appropriately follow and carry out all required steps according to written standards.
- Efficiently set up machine.
- Operate machines efficiently and control quality of product output.
- Perform daily maintenance on Level 1 equipment.
- Perform required and necessary housekeeping responsibilities to ensure a safe working environment for all team members.
- Record proper labor date and material usage.
- Ability to move material (up to 30 lbs.) on and off machines.
Requirements of the Machine Operator
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) or three to five years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Ability to run and operate all Level 1 machine as required.
- Six months to one year related experience operating similar machines
- Strong math skills with the proven ability to accurately work with units of measure.
- Ability to read a tape measure. Ability to read and understand work orders.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to establish priorities.
- Must be able to multi-task accurately and efficiently to meet customer deadlines.
- Must have respect for quality of product and be a team player.