Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Individuals in this position must be able to:
• Conduct daily, weekly and monthly inspections of facility and production equipment to monitor performance, recommend appropriate preventative maintenance (PM) / repairs, and record findings.
• Perform routine PM on facility and production systems & equipment to sustain optimal availability and reliability, safe operating status and recommend modifications to improve performance.
• Disassemble, repair and reassemble equipment according to operating manual, schematics, blueprints and external technical assistance; and validate the equipment is operating safely and to OEM standards.
• Fabricate and install parts or machine guards to improve the safe, efficient and up-time performance of equipment.
• Train others in areas of expertise.
• Be available to report during off-shift hours when required due to maintenance or repair requirements of facility and production equipment
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Conduct on-the-job Training
• Diagnosis and Repair Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems
• Complete Basic Welding Practices / Techniques
• Application of Manuals, Drawings and Vendor Technical Advice to Troubleshoot and Repair equipment and systems across the plant.
• Operate a milling machine and welder applying safe practices and appropriate techniques.
• Apply basic Electro/Mechanical skills
• Use of test and diagnostics to gather data on equipment and system performance to determine root cause.
• Knowledgeable on how to safety operate and use standard shop equipment.
• Understands the concept of continuous improvement, six sigma or lean.
• Application of time management, organizational and good housekeeping techniques to complete assignment on time and multi-task.
• Ability to communicate, cooperate and participate in a fast paced, customer focused, team oriented environment.
1st shift or 2nd shift. Prefer flexibility. Rotating schedule.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assembler in Mansfield MA
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- CNC Programmer-Machinist in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- HR Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembly Specialist in Franklin MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer in Stillwater MN
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH