Our client in Plainsboro, NJ is looking for a Manufacturing Associate on 2nd shift (3:30pm - 12:00am). This is a contract position and requires a drug and background check. Occasional weekend OT available.
Responsibilities of Manufacturing Associate:
- Must pass and maintain gowning qualification required to access the manufacturing controlled areas
- Must perform all related cleaning processes per current procedures
- Perform daily equipment cleaning, set up, and disassembly
- Perform visual equipment cleaning inspections and must be able to identify “cleaned” and “used”
- Must be able to understand and follow cGMP; QSR, USP and ISO
- Interface with area leadership and other support groups to execute cleaning processes
- Perform additional production support tasks as assigned including cross-training
- Reconcile all materials into and out of the manufacturing controlled areas
- Support department and plant Safety goals by continuously demonstrating safe behavior
- Document entries clearly and legibly per good documentation practices
- Perform in-process data entry reviews and support resolution to deficiencies
- Perform math operations to determine formulation requirements and reconciliations
Requirements of Manufacturing Associate:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Degree in related science a plus.
- 1 to 2 years of cleanroom experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Basic computer skills for email and data entry
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must read, write and speak in English, and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Fundamental understanding of mathematics and chemistry.
- Able to participate in a team-oriented environment, willingness to assist and train others
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand product flow, equipment cleaning and its impact
- Able to work overtime, rotating weekends and shifts as necessary