Are you looking for a new opportunity, are available immediately and have at least 3 years of electromechanical assembly experience?
We have a great opportunity on 1st shift in the Littleton, MA area!
As the Manufacturing Technician you are responsible for:
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly from sub-assembly level to finish goods.
- Load and operate automated manufacturing equipment.
- Assemble products according to good manufacturing practices, including specification of materials, parts and assembly and operating process equipment.
- Document assembly processes/instructions/status reports for all incoming Grid products
- Work with Field Service and Engineering staff to assist in troubleshooting in house and field issues as required.
Requirements for the Manufacturing Technician are:
- High School or Technical school with 3+ years industry experience
- Preferred: 2 year technical degree, journeyman electrician certification or equivalent
- Basic technical and mechanical skills
- Skilled in reading and interpreting electro-mechanical assembly drawings and BOMs.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints and other technical data sheets would be helpful.
- Flexibility to work overtime.
- US Citizen