Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Hopkinton, MA is looking for a Manufacturing Technician on a contract basis. This position is paying $25/hr based on experience.
Supports manufacturing and field service activities such as design, test, checkout, modification, fabrication, assembly and repair of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry or specialized test equipment. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on a routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work from schematics, diagrams, written, and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Must be able to perform operational testing and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Must assist in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Must be able to use manufacturing test, development or diagnostic equipment including but not limited to such equipment as oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
- Must have knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Must have knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Must be able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Must have knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Must be able to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
AA degree or equivalent technician experience, computer literacy and hand tool and/or machine tool experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Must use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Must understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must be able to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for up to 8 hours per day.
- HR Director in Clear Water MN
- Solder Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- 2nd Shift Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Labeler-Organizer in Acton MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Engineer in Chaska MN
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Wheel Balancer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Technical Documentation Graphic Artist in Chaska MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Rehrig - Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Kennesaw GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Part time IT Support in Duluth GA
- General Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Chief Civil Engineer in Weymouth NH
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Temp Help-Credit Analyst in Duluth GA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- ISO 13485 Auditor in Bloomington MN
- Calibration Tech in Hudson MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL
- QC Analyst in Miami FL
- Stamping Press Operator in Marlborough MA
- Production Technician in West Sacramento CA
- Manufacturing Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Document Control Specialist in Carlsbad CA
- Senior-Lead Architect, Data And Machine-Deep Learning Platforms in San Jose CA
- Shipping Lead in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assember in Plymouth MN
- Brazer in Buford GA
- EM Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Press Operator Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Bloomington MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Packer in Memphis TN
- Advanced Coordinator, Global Documentation Services in Brea CA
- continuation Engineer- Design-Drafter in Andover MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Machine Equipment Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Estimator - Pre-Construction Manager in Atlanta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Talent Development Coordinator in Milford MA
- Field Controls Technician in Midwest CA
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Norcross GA
- Conformal Coating in New Hope MN
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA