Our client in Westboro, MA is in need of a 1st shift Warehouse Associate to perform duties in kitting, wire prep and put-away. This is a contract to hire opportunity
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment
- Manual unloading or operating a forklift to move pallets and parts
- Calculates totals and extends weights, volumes; enters or scans appropriate data into system.
- Moves materials to warehouse area.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Reads, interprets and accurately retrieves material from warehouse for production use from released work orders.
- Maintain accurate records of received goods and rejecting unsatisfactory items when necessary
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred
- Good math skills and basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment