Metro West Area
1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift: 3-11:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Interface with Engineering and Quality Assurance regarding assembly requirements, workmanship standards and customer product specifications.
- Learn new product builds and transfer knowledge to other assemblers.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes and troubleshooting if required.
- Prepare point-to-point wiring according to wire run-list and diagram.
- Integrate sub-assemblies, electrical panels, chassis, power supplies and connecting cables.
- Performed processes utilizing tools such as calipers and micrometers..
- High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Experience with large-scale capital equipment a plus.