Searching for a Mechanical Assembler located in Marlboro, MA for a temp to hire position. Background check is required, hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm.
Mechanical Assembler responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, handtools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.