NOW HIRING Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg, PA.
6 Month Contract with potential to go permanent
1st shift flex hours start between 7-9 am Mon-Fri
Sr. Mechanical Technician:
Mechanical Technician desired for a position in an instrument development group. Position is a 6 month temp position with a potential to extend. This position is part of an instrument development engineering team, which develops and maintains electrical, mechanical, and software designs for laboratory instrumentation.
Successful candidate will be responsible for assembly and test of new designs created in the design engineering group. Responsibilities also include the generation of documentation to support assembly and test activities, as well as working closely with manufacturing personnel to transfer assembly and test information and instructions to manufacturing and operations.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Mechanical Technologies or similar
- Experience with manufacturing processes and documentation required
- Knowledge of ISO processes required
- Very good written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills needed
- Experience with assembly and test of electrical and mechanical designs required
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and 6-Sigma is a plus
- Familiarity with creating test fixtures, jigs, and test procedures for manufacturing desired