Waters Corporation is currently seeking a Microdeburer to join our Global Machining Operations. Under general supervision, the microdeburer will perform complex deburring of intricate machined metal and plastic parts through the use of a 20X stereo microscope and a variety of miniature tools.
- Manual removal of machining burrs from small intersecting holes, internal threads, and other machined features
- Use of machining cutting tools such as drills, reamers, burr tools, countersinks, etc.
- Use of a 20 power stereoscopic microscope with high intensity light source.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and processes sheets.
- Hand lap and polish machined parts on abrasive paper and surface plate to remove scratches and other surface imperfections per print requirements.
- Deburr selected machined parts with hand held electric eraser using rubberized abrasive forms.
- Perform basic machining operations required for deburring or finishing using micro drill press and assorted tools such as reamers, drills, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have sufficient education to read engineering drawings, perform simple arithmetic, and keep records.
- Experience in microscope deburring.
- Experience in a clean room environment.
- Good A/R vision (especially near-field vision).
- Prior Machining background a plus.