Searching for a 2nd shift Microdeburrer in Milford, MA. The Microdeburrer will perform deburring of machined metal and plastic parts through the use of a microscope and a variety of miniature tools. This is a contract position with hours, Monday - Thursday 3pm - 1am. Background check and drug screen required.
Responsibilities of the Microdeburrer:
- Use of machining cutting tools such as drills, reamers, burr tools, countersinks, etc.
- Use of a microscope with high intensity light source.
- Screening, identifying and sorting machined parts for acceptability of specific machined surfaces such as finish quality
Requirements of the Microdeburrer:
- Screen parts based on completeness or defects.
- Reading and interpreting drawings and processes sheets.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Microscope experience