Operator- Assembly Tech
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Operator- Assembly Tech
Title:Operator/ Assembly Tech
We are currently hiring for a 1st shift Mechanical Assembler on a contract to hire basis!
This position installs, assembles and performs quality checks of the various components necessary to construct the part assembly. This position utilizes the assembler’s skills and knowledge to accurately and efficiently assemble and evaluate the components required to produce precision aerospace product and the quality knowledge to ensure conformance.
- Perform component assembly processes on precision Pins.
- Perform component installation processes on liners, bushings, studs, rings, retainers, pins, shims, ID tags, etc.
- Inspect product for conformance to specifications using bench gaging and other measurement devices.
- Perform bonding techniques with paste adhesives.
- Evaluate supplier certifications of compliance, certificate of analysis, material certificates and special process certificates for accuracy prior to acceptance of purchased material.
- Collaborate with suppliers as needed to obtain corrections when omissions or inaccuracies are detected. Must be professional and persistent.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including process verification, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent downtime.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Support problem solving as it pertains to review and acceptance of supplier certifications.
- Interact and collaborate with internal customers to ensure timely release of material and collaborate to resolve material release stoppages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Mechanical Assembly Experience.
- Aerospace experience desired.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to set use or setup various measuring devices.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA