Operator- Assembly Tech
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Operator- Assembly Tech
Title:Operator/ Assembly Tech
Davis National Staffing is hiring an Assembly Technician with experience in quality inspection of precision components on an aerospace team in Manchester, CT. If interested in this role, please apply to this position with your Word formatted resume and contact Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to be contacted.
Operator/ Assembly Tech - 12+ Month Assignment
Department: Cell, Pin
The Pin Cell Operator position installs, assembles and performs quality checks of the various components necessary to construct the part assembly. This position utilizes the assembler’s skills and knowledge to accurately and efficiently assemble and evaluate the components required to produce precision aerospace product and the quality knowledge to ensure conformance.
- Perform component assembly processes on precision Pins.
- Perform component installation processes on liners, bushings, studs, rings, retainers, pins, shims, ID tags, etc.
- Inspect product for conformance to specifications using bench gaging and other measurement devices.
- Perform bonding techniques with paste adhesives.
- Evaluate supplier certifications of compliance, certificate of analysis, material certificates and special process certificates for accuracy prior to acceptance of purchased material. This review includes but not limited to:
- Part number and revision compliance
- ASTM, SAE or other industry standards
- Flight Safety Parts
- Critical Characteristics
- Government, Boeing , Sikorsky or other customer specifications and requirements
- Information on the certification document is reviewed for clarity and conformance.
- Special process certifications are in accordance with NADCAP requirements
- Collaborate with suppliers as needed to obtain corrections when omissions or inaccuracies are detected. Must be professional and persistent.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including process verification, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent downtime.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Support problem solving as it pertains to review and acceptance of supplier certifications.
- Maintain database of reviewed documentation for comparison to actual documents presented at time of material arrival, and prior to release to manufacturing.
- Interact and collaborate with internal customers to ensure timely release of material and collaborate to resolve material release stoppages.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Represent the voice of the customer and work to the highest ethical standards.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Moderate climbing on step stools or platforms.
Unusual Environmental Conditions
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants and chemicals.
- Heated parts and extreme cold exposure to liquid nitrogen and dry ice.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Mechanical Assembly Experience.
- Aerospace experience desired.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to set use or setup various measuring devises.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY