Operator- Assembly Tech
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Operator- Assembly Tech
Title:Operator/ Assembly Tech
Davis National Staffing is hiring an Assembly Technician with experience in quality inspection of precision components on an aerospace team in Manchester, CT. If interested in this role, please apply to this position with your Word formatted resume and contact Rich Gardner at email@example.com with your resume to be contacted.
Operator/ Assembly Tech - 12+ Month Assignment
Department: Cell, Pin
The Pin Cell Operator position installs, assembles and performs quality checks of the various components necessary to construct the part assembly. This position utilizes the assembler’s skills and knowledge to accurately and efficiently assemble and evaluate the components required to produce precision aerospace product and the quality knowledge to ensure conformance.
- Perform component assembly processes on precision Pins.
- Perform component installation processes on liners, bushings, studs, rings, retainers, pins, shims, ID tags, etc.
- Inspect product for conformance to specifications using bench gaging and other measurement devices.
- Perform bonding techniques with paste adhesives.
- Evaluate supplier certifications of compliance, certificate of analysis, material certificates and special process certificates for accuracy prior to acceptance of purchased material. This review includes but not limited to:
- Part number and revision compliance
- ASTM, SAE or other industry standards
- Flight Safety Parts
- Critical Characteristics
- Government, Boeing , Sikorsky or other customer specifications and requirements
- Information on the certification document is reviewed for clarity and conformance.
- Special process certifications are in accordance with NADCAP requirements
- Collaborate with suppliers as needed to obtain corrections when omissions or inaccuracies are detected. Must be professional and persistent.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including process verification, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks to maintain equipment performance and prevent downtime.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Support problem solving as it pertains to review and acceptance of supplier certifications.
- Maintain database of reviewed documentation for comparison to actual documents presented at time of material arrival, and prior to release to manufacturing.
- Interact and collaborate with internal customers to ensure timely release of material and collaborate to resolve material release stoppages.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Represent the voice of the customer and work to the highest ethical standards.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Moderate climbing on step stools or platforms.
Unusual Environmental Conditions
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants and chemicals.
- Heated parts and extreme cold exposure to liquid nitrogen and dry ice.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 Year of Mechanical Assembly Experience.
- Aerospace experience desired.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to set use or setup various measuring devises.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA