Searching for a Passivation Operator based in Milford, MA on a long term contract basis.
Helping the team when needed to help on-time delivery. Large variety of parts from size and shape with specific packaging requirements to insure quality. Computer activities for part count confirmations and printing identification labels. Operation of bagging machines. Daily communication emails and phone calls to support teams / customers.
- Assisti with de-greasing and sonic cleaning of metallic and non-metallic parts.
- Assist with Passivation and/or Electro-polishing of stainless steel components in a bulk processing line.
- Measure and maintain bath concentrations and record data.
- Handle critical, expensive, and fragile machine components.
- Responsible for product quality, relative to operations performed.
- Perform routine maintenance on metal finishing equipment.
- Perform all packaging operations within the Critical Clean area and overseeing co-workers to insure Safety and Quality.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Critical Clean environment
- Experience within Passivation and/or Electro-polishing of stainless steel components in a bulk processing line
- Blueprint reading knowledge is preferred