POSITION SUMMARY: Assembles electronic circuit boards, cables, and subassemblies manually or semi-automatically with a high degree of quality.
- Performs basic assembly of products in either the cable and wiring group or the PCB assembly group. Responsibilities may include all or some of the following: preparation of parts, actual assembly, testing and packaging of cables, sub-assemblies or printed circuit boards to customer specifications.
- Utilizes documentation such as assembly drawings, Bills of Material, product flow charts and work instructions to assemble product.
- May perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly, or operate wave solder machine.
- Self inspects work throughout the assembly process.
- Maintains neat and orderly work area to ensure efficiency and no safety hazards.
- Meets all quality, quantity and established manufacturing practices to satisfy customer requirements.
- Complies with ISO 9001 procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or education/experience equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 12 – 18 months experience in a manufacturing .
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: Good hand/eye coordination. Ability to distinguish colors. Ability to read and write, able to interpret assembly drawings.
1st shift: Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:15 PM.
Weekend shift: Friday - Sunday from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Total of 36 hours.
This assignment will last for 3 months at minimum and is starting at $13.00/hr.
If interested, please send resumes to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802