Our client is currently leading a search for an individual who has a background in Production Machining and Assembly. Specifically, this role will be responsible for machining, assembling, and the manufacture of a variety of assemblies used in our biotechnology devices. These assemblies may include: Mechanical tubing assembly, Miniature assembly and electro polish and various other precision mechanical assemblies.
Work closely with our Engineering staff to:
- Learn correct processes involved with the manufacture of tubing and needle assemblies, inclusive of machining operation, lapping, and assembling and any other necessary inspection processes.
- Learn processes associated with miniature assemblies of tubing inclusive of electro polishing the tubing to the correct configuration.
- Perform complex assembly of a variety of electro-mechanical devices including tubing assemblies and other precision sub assemblies.
- Additional responsibilities will include training additional personnel on the techniques and processes described above.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Machining or automated equipment experience is desired.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and follow written process instructions is required.
- Previous precision mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly experience is required.
- Experience working with a broad range of inspection equipment and metrology equipment, such as micrometers, verniers, indicators is required.
- Candidate must have strong leadership. Good communication and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
Pay Rate: $16-18/HR
Assignment: Temp to Direct