Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Searching for a Production Supervisor on 1st d shift on long-term possible temp-hire contract. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the coordination of the manufacturing activities for a wide variety of products and efficient allocation of labor and equipment to fulfill production requirements. Champion for quality, training, safety and sanitation standards for the work group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide training and leadership to direct reports through attitude, action, and superior communication.
- Organize and assign work tasks to personnel in order to meet production goals.
- Insure products meet designed quality specifications and achieve quality goals.
- Meet production schedule within assigned budget.
- Interface with Engineering as required to troubleshoot inaccuracies or other design challenges.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment.
- Provide constant feedback as well as written and oral performance reviews for all assigned personnel.
- Provide support to Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and Quality through participation in process control activities, and special testing, as required.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Experience with supervising 12 or more employees
- 2 - 5 years recent experience working in a Production/Manufacturing Environment
- 1 - 3 years of Production Supervisory experience
- People management skills to include hiring, coaching, development, training and discipline.
- Reasoning Ability: Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills, with the ability to make good independent decisions.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems including manufacturing metrics and reporting
- Strong intermediate computer skills including MS Office/ADP payroll
- Self- directed and able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Available for overtime or on call as needed
- Ability to work 10 to 12 hour shifts if needed
- Able to manage multiple tasks and easily adapt to changing situations
- Able to train on days 12PM to 8PM for 2 to 3 weeks
- Position is hands-on supervisors are in the production area “on-their feet” about 80% of the shift.
- Process improvement experience with one of the following: lean manufacturing (Kaizen, 6S) or Six Sigma
- Solid attendance record
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus, but not required
- Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Data Analyst in Natick MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Shipping Clerk in Los Alamitos CA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA