Seeking a Production/Lab Technician to join a top Life Science company based in Golden, CO on a long-term contract basis. This position will join a team which which has responsibilities for production including the inventory control, labeling, packaging, kitting, shipping, and Quality Control of company products. It includes completing documentation and peer review to meet Quality guidelines. Quality and attention to detail are top priority.
Position is Monday-Friday.
Drug and Background check required.
- Assisting Laboratory Chem Techs/Chemists during manufacturing
- Packaging and flame sealing of Work in Progress (WIP).
- Labeling, organization and storage of Work in Progress (WIP).
- Basic production/manufacturing of products to documented specifications.
- Fulfilling production orders in SAP to meet customer delivery dates.
- Kitting and order fulfillment of Kits (finished goods).
- Documentation and peer review of production and kitting process.
- Inventory control and goods movement of WIP products via SAP.
- Preparation and transportation of finished goods orders via SAP
- Responsible for following written work procedures and SOPs to avoid variation in process.
- Assist team in updating and improving processes and updating SOPs documents.
- Assist team in constant improvement and solutions to problems/issues while increasing efficiency.
- Assist in other areas when required.
- BS./B.A. in Chemistry or Science related field preferred. High School Education or GED required.
- Experience working/intern in a laboratory environment preferred.
- Familiar with various Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Experience with SAP preferred but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to work quickly without errors.
- Ability to work with your hands requiring dexterity to handle small containers and packaging materials.
- Ability to work in a culture with productivity expectations and quantity output goals.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and ability to utilize Lean methods for problem solving.
- Ability to review work and find errors.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.