Our client located in Natick, Ma is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their 1st shift. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
The Quality Control Specialist will be engaged in a variety of mission-critical activities supporting the manufacturing and sale of a medical device. Responsibilities will include: incoming inspection, in process and final inspection, materials and inventory management, NCR generation, control of nonconforming materials, calibration maintenance, environmental monitoring, DHR reviews, and other assigned duties, as necessary.
Specifically, this individual will be responsible for the following:
- Performing physical inspection and testing on components and sub-assemblies intended to be used in the manufacturing of a medical device.
- Performing physical inspection of in-process assemblies and related documents during manufacturing in a controlled environment.
- Processing inbound & outbound shipments.
- Performing environmental monitoring activities in support of a Class 8 Controlled Environment
- Managing and maintaining calibration schedules.
- Maintaining inventory integrity for all materials.
- Developing and archiving quality records.
- Proposing improvements to improve efficiency.
- Implementation modifications to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Maintaining databases related to the above functions.