This is a temp to hire position on 1st shift in Kennesaw, GA
Pay rate is between $18.00-25.00 per hour depending on experience.
· Use of inspection gauging / instruments (Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gage)
· General familiarity with a machine shop environment incorporating CNC machines along with manual machines.
· Strong shop math skills (decimals, geometry, calculations with right triangles)
· Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Attention to detail and record keeping
· Solid work history with verifiable references
Basic Expectations: Before applying you will need to meet these basic skills.
· Good Mechanical aptitude
· Blueprint reading
· Familiar with precision measuring tools such as micrometers, dial indicators, depth gages, thread gages, etc.
· Basic Machine Shop math skills
· Familiarity with aerospace standards (Lockheed, Boeing, Pratt & Whitney)
· Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing experience a plus
· Familiarity with CMM and/or Portable CMM (ROMER) operation is a plus.
· ASQ Certification (Mechanical Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality Inspector) is a plus
Exceptional Qualifications: If you have these skills we need to talk!
· Ability to program a CMM is a plus
· Ability to use PCDMIS software is a plus
· Experience with aerospace specifications and an AS9100 QMS environment is a plus
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Word a plus
If you would like to apply directly for this position please forward your resume to email@example.com