Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in the Greater Atlanta area is looking for a Quality Inspector .
This person will be responsible for the inspection of materials and finished products received to the specification outlined on the order. Responsibilities include determining the proper sampling plans based on Material Classification Codes using Specifications, Inspection Plans, or Customer supplied requirements.
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contract To Hire
Pay Range: $20- $25/hourly DOE
Essential Job Functions
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished
- components, sub-assemblies, and products with the proper inspection equipment.
- Provide input for inspection methods and improvements.
- Assist quality and Management in investigations of process related quality issues.
- Write Non Conforming Materials Reports when required and the process of quarantining products that have been rejected by QA.
- Provide samples and communication to QA and Management concerning quality issues when required.
- Use statistical analysis to determine correct sampling plan/frequency to insure valid inspection plans.
- Completes accurate records (on paper and electronic data) in order to provide excellent results. These records include inspection reports, training records, equipment maintenance logs, and continuous improvement initiatives. Understand the function and purpose of quality records. Completes records neatly with a goal for 100% accuracy of content and spelling.
- Organizes work and storage areas for efficient workflow and to showcase the
- quality of work in the lab.
- Develop or improve standard work to support inspections, understanding customer expectations, and reporting results
Non-essential Job Functions
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required and have good time management, planning/organization, and decision-making skills.
- Individual must be able to work well in teams with others from diverse organizational
- functions and backgrounds as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to interface with
- individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
- This individual regularly works with restricted information. Contacts both inside and
- outside of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience as a QA Inspector
- Shall be familiar with ISO-9001 or similar Quality System
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Candidate should possess basic mathematical skills, such as adding, subtracting, and rounding decimal numbers
- Candidate should possesses a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented
- Candidate should be familiar with word processing and other basic computer skills
- Ability to mentor and direct the work of others.
- Experience with Corrective Actions, PPAP’s, MRR’s (material review reports), AS9102 (FAIR’s) and AS9100.
Computer skills including Microsoft Office solutions
Ability to lift 45 lbs
If you are interested in applying for this contract to hire full time job opening please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 470-655-4809 for more details.
- 2nd Shift EM Tech in Danvers MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Service Repair Technician 2nd shift in Chelmsford MA
- PTO Tech in Memphis TN
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Packaging Assembler in Newton MA
- Computer Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Chelmsford MA
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist- HR Admin Assistant in New Hope MN
- ISO Tank Mechanic in Bridgeton NJ
- Maintenance Manager in Millville NJ
- 2nd shift Lead Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Warehouse Operator in Memphis TN
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Swedesboro NJ
- Warehouse Manager in Swedesboro NJ
- 2nd shift Machine Operator in Vineland NJ
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Warehouse Shipper in Wilmington MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Wilmington MA
- QA Supervisor in Millville NJ
- Test Operator (2 2nd shift and 1 1st shift) in Austin TX
- Medical Technologist in Chantilly VA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Project Manager in Wilmington NC
- SI Assembler in Austin TX
- Strategic Innovation Manager in Memphis TN
- Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Warehouse Lead in Memphis TN
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Facilities Tech in Westborough MA
- Electronics Assembler in New Hope MN
- System Level Debug Tech in Chelmsford MA
- Conformal Coating Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Python Developer in Ruffsdale PA
- Rework & Soldering Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- CNC Process Engineer in Troy AL
- Client Services Rep I in Lee's Summit MO
- Forklift Operator in Memphis TN
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Machine Shop Supervisor in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- HR Benefits Specialist in Andover MA
- Welder in Dawsonville GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Quality Engineer in Raleigh NC
- Em Assemblers 2nd shift in Merrimack NH
- General Labor Warehouse in Memphis TN
- Sales Engineer in Bedford NH
- IT Operations Engineer II in Milford MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Senior Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Service Technician 2 in Chelmsford MA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electronic Service Technician in Plymouth MN
- Plant Controller in Franklin MA
- Controller in Nashua NH
- Temp Optical Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Lawrence MA
- QA Engineer (4G Access) in Nashua NH
- QA Engineer (3G Access) in Nashua NH
- Calibration Technician in Andover MA
- Electrician in Franklin MA
- Lead Electrical Engineer in Anoka MN
- Entry-Level Assembler in Andover MA
- E-M Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Supervisor in Franklin MA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- Sales Engineer in Norcross GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Sanitary Welding Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ