Description - Quality Inspection Technician:
Our Client in the Suwanee area is seeking a skilled Quality Inspection Tech. This role will be responsible for dimensional and visually inspection of produced metal parts and raw materials. If you have experience in quality and are familiar with GD&T, calipers and Micrometers, please apply today!
Pay rate: $14 - $16 an hour based on experience and interview
Shift: Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 4:35 pm
- Inspect raw materials, work in process and finished goods by use of calipers, micrometers and other measurement instruments.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instruction on new assignments
- Data entry of all quality data fir tracking purposes
- Uses visual inspection standards, techniques and or precision measuring equipment to perform inspection on materials, parts, sub-assemblies or assemblies
- Assists in corrective action with management, engineering or quality personnel to resolve problems
- Prepare quality reports such as audit summaries, calibration status, etc
- Calibrates tools used in inspection and manufacturing
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent management skills in managing technical projects
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fine manipulation when utilizing writing or small tools or keyboarding
- Exposure to noise is minimal
- Additional physical requirements may include: bending/stooping and climbing/balancing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related experience
If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Taylor Pullen at email@example.com