Quality Tech I – Kronos:
We are currently seeking a Quality Tech I for our client in Memphis, TN. The Quality Tech I will be responsible for using inspection equipment, measuring techniques and use of PC and mainframe computer system that extends beyond, but also includes, the responsibilities of inspection of finished and in-process products by performing visual, basic dimensional and documentation inspection per specified procedures or instructions within the framework of the FDA Quality Systems Requirements (QSR’s) and ISO 9001 standards.
- Entry-level position with limited prior training or relevant work experience
- Applies basic technical skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position or specialization
- Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks
- High School education or GED equivalency
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to read measuring instruments (micrometers, scales, calipers, and indicators)
- One year experience in a position involving inspecting parts to blueprints using measuring instruments (micrometer and calipers)
- Understanding of general manufacturing processes
- Basic knowledge of GD&T is a plus.
2nd shift ONLY, 5PM to 5AM available.
Call Ramey @ 901-209-0805 for more information or to be considered for this role.