Receiving and Packaging: Endoscope Technician :
The receiving and packaging tech verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Responsibilities of the Receiving and Packaging tech:
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Supports the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Requirements of the Receiving and Packaging Tech:
- Experience with: SAP, WMS, or Red Prairie
- The Technician must be able to reach and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality, requisite with the amount of time in job.
- All Technicians must have sufficient manual dexterity with small hand tools (such as screwdrivers, electric screwdrivers, pliers, tweezers); experience or ability to work with microscopes, test equipment (such as light sources, video processors, mega ohm testers) and hand soldering, where applicable.
- The Technician must be able to reach and maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality, requisite with the amount of time in job