Computer Set-Up Specialist Job Description:
Our Client in the Suwanee GA area is looking for a Computer Set-up Specialist to join their team. This position will be responsible for performing imaging and configuring on lap tops, desktops and tablets for the school. Also will work in the warehouse and unload and take computers out of boxes and get them ready for delivery to schools.
This is a contract full time job opportunity paying between $13 - $15/hourly depending on experience and any computer certifications including A+ Cert.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contract with possibility of going permanent after 6+ months
- Perform unloading/loading of computers
- Installing/ configuring software configuring user settings
- Able to grasp technical information quickly
- Works well in a team environment
- Previous experience with hardware and software
- Previous experience with computers and technology needed
- Moving equipment inside school,able to lift 30-50 lbs(desk tops, Monitors)
- Good customer facing skills-dress appropriate for being in schools
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs?
- Required to pass a drug test and background check
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have experience in Technical Support
- Must have experience with Windows 10
If you have the skills required and are interested in interviewing for the job please send your resume to email@example.com