Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is a position that systematically transacts the flow of product through the shipping and receiving department. This position utilizes the attendant’s skills and knowledge to efficiently process parts into, out of, and through the production cycle to maintain the traceability of parts required to produce precision aerospace components. This position also receives and facilitates the movement of parts into inventory.
- Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares them for shipment.
- Maintain traceability of parts by verifying incoming material with Certifications.
- Maintain integrity of parts through conscientious packaging practices.
- Verify packaging paperwork (counts, weights or measurement items).
- Facilitate the movement of parts in and out of department.
- Visually inspect components for conformance to specifications.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including certificate verification, inventory transactions, documentation, and material handling.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Act as a role model, coach, and trainer for new associates to foster a team environment.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Support improvement projects as assigned.
- Other responsibilities assigned by your supervisor.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Moderate twisting and bending.
- Moderate climbing on step stools or platforms.
- Utilization of forklifts (forklift experience desired)
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; minimal exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection may be required or other protective equipment as needed.
Qualifications - Required
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Valid drivers license
- Prioritize multiple jobs and seek assistance when needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math or industrial mathematics desired.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Fork lift experience
- Office Data Entry Assistant in Collingswood NJ
- Regulatory Affairs Manager in Lancaster NH
- Shipper-Reciever in Walpole MA
- Inventory Control Analyst in Duluth GA
- Customer Support Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Associate OneSource Service Support Specialist in Spring House PA
- Associate OneSouce Service Support Specialist in West Point PA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Engineering Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- OQ Administrator in Auburn MA
- 2nd shift Respool Operator in Manchester NH
- 2nd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Assembly Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 2nd in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician- 1st in Alpharetta GA
- Document Control Specialist in Decatur AL
- Inventory Control Specialist in Norwood MA
- Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NH
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect in Burlington MA
- HR Generalist in Wallingford CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Franklin MA
- Quality Tech in Lakeland FL
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer in West Boylston MA
- Technical Recruiter - Manchester in Manchester NH
- Sr Manufacturing Tech 2nd shift in Shelton CT
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- General Help in Peabody MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Material Handler-Stockroom 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Assembler (Clean Agent) in Ashland MA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- EM Assembler III-IV in Westboro MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Technical Product Trainer in Danvers MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief Inspector 1st-2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Inspection Specialist in West Boylston MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA