Our client located in Marlboro, Ma is looking for a 1st shift shipper to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
The key purpose of this function is package product as per prescribed methods and/or to eliminate damage to product while in transit. Process documentation utilizing internal systems along with Electronic Data Interchange Systems supplied by various carriers.
- Prepares and packages products as per prescribed methods, verifying content against shipping and packaging documentation.
- Disassemble and package Bone Densitometer Systems in accordance with shipping assembly instructions.
- Assists in maintaining packaging supply levels through inventory process.
- Processes customer orders utilizing carrier supplied systems and in-house systems.
- Provides assistance to other departments in order to meet company goal objectives.
- Uses and maintains tools and equipment associated with position.
- Job training and cross-training of less experienced or new employees is provided.
- Ensures availability of all material through processing and expediting
- Actively supports and adheres to the Quality System, ISO 13485 certification, and GMP's. Participates in the continuous improvement of quality through Quality System