Our client in Suwanee is currently seeking an experienced hand soldering expert to do fine soldering on Printed Circuit Boards. All Soldering Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience hand soldering with PCB assembly experience, having a Certification is not required but would be advantageous.
This is a full time and temp to hire position from Monday - Fridays. Pay rate is $15.00/hr - $19.00/hr depending on experience and soldering test results.
1st shift is 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
2nd shift is 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Monday-Friday)
- Solder fine points onto circuit boards
- Full understanding of circuit boards/PCB and detailed soldering
- 2-4 years of Soldering/desolder experience
- cleaning the paths on PCBs
- Fine attention to detail
- Understanding of IPC standards
- IPC/J-std certs
- Hiring priority provided to individuals with electronics certification(s)
- Must pass solder test
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role and are interested in being considered immediately, please send your updated resume to us directly for review at: email@example.com. To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802.