Sr. Production Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Production Technician
Title:Sr. Production Technician
We are currently hiring for an Electronics Technician at our cutting edge medical device manufacturing facility in Merrimack, NH! This is a 1st shift, contract to hire position, with long term career potential!
Pay Rate: $30-34/hour
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Provide advanced level technical support in a production environment by performing assignments that are standardized or non-standardized involving a sequence of operations related to test, troubleshoot and repair of electromechanical products of significant variety and complexity.
- Work from specific drawings, sketches, schematics, technical manuals and explicit verbal or written instructions to construct assemblies.
- Following prescribed test procedures, apply knowledge obtained from formal education or work experience to use basic test equipment such as multimeters to troubleshoot, debug and make routine measurements on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
- Working independently, set up and/or use t est equipment that requires interpretation of data, including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other specialized test equipment* to test, align, calibrate, and troubleshoot to verify proper product function. Repair and replace defective parts and components as required. Specialized test equipment may include fluidics, optics, lasers, electrical, environmental, pitot/static, and/or mechanical depending on assigned program. Training will be provided as needed.
- May perform assembly and repair duties as required. Soldering may be required.
- Conduct various tests or experiments of moderate complexity which may require modifications in test set-ups or procedures.
- Perform analysis of data to check and verify applicability, practicality, accuracy, and conformance to specifications.
- Extract and compile technical data from recognized sources with only general direction and present such data as required.
- Set up and operate complex test and/or experimental equipment, record test data, process the data and present the data.
- Service and/or repair instruments and equipment.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with Team Leader, a more senior level technician, or Engineering.
- Perform a variety of functional and operational tests while establishing procedures and data sheets for transitional programs or product improvements. Work with Manufacturing or QMO Engineers to smoothly transition new products and test procedures to manufacturing floor.
- Provide technical instructions to other team members and/or support personnel as necessary.
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste as required for assigned programs (program-specific training will be provided).
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement activities by recommending the most efficient processes/procedures for assigned duties.
- Knowledge of the use of electronic theory and mathematics in electronics engineering technology or related field.
- Combination of education and experience as well as 3 - 5 years of related work experience.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must possess some basic mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to solve complex problems without assistance from others.
- Strong technical communications skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other database software operations is required.
- Understanding of test software is desirable.
- This position requires occasional physical activity including walking, standing, lifting up to 25 pounds (over 25 pounds with assistance).
- This position may require a Department of Defense Security Clearance.
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Leominster MA
- SMT Operator in Norcross GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA