Supplier Quality Technican
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Supplier Quality Technican
Title:Supplier Quality Technican
Summary of Position:
Seeking a Supplier Quality Technician to support manufacturing of Biotech company in Milford, MA. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the potential to move permanent. $25-$30/hr DOE. Drug and Background check required.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Supplier Quality Manager, the Supplier Quality Technician will review and disposition supplier materials that have been rejected. The focus will be on swift issue resolution, collaboration with the production quality, IMA, supplier quality engineering, materials planning, and procurement. This role will act the key contact regarding supplier related concerns or issues within the manufacturing sites. This position is hands-on in a fast-paced environment which will interact with multiple functions.
The individual would be responsible for supporting daily triage, huddle and materials meetings, representing supplier quality and ensuring swift action with suppliers. They must work in close coordination with material planning and purchasing to ensure material is available for production when non-conforming material is received and quarantined. They are expected to be on the production floor multiple times in a day to support any supplier related concerns or issues from production. This role will own all quality records pertaining to supplier non-conformances and are expected to update them accordingly. They must be self-motivated and able to react quickly and have a high level of flexibility in day to day priorities.
- Coordinating the disposition of non-conforming supplier material and obtain documented effective SCARs (Supplier Corrective Action Report) for non-conforming material, as required.
- Management of quality records that are assigned in Trackwise in an expeditious manner.
- Communicate any supplier repeat issues or trending poor performance to supplier quality engineering for escalation.
- Evaluates suppliers’ data, corrective actions, and reports to assess their overall status and acceptability of issue resolution, and provide feedback to the MRB team and Supplier Quality Engineer (when required).
- Acts as a liaison between Supplier Quality Engineering and IMA.
- Coordinates with material planning, MRB, and IMA to ensure replenishment for non-conforming material is properly aligned with the supplier and purchasing to prevent lines down situations or lack of material availability.
- Support MRB daily triage meetings, daily production huddle meetings, daily lines down meetings and weekly MRB meetings.
- Support daily production by facilitating feedback on supplier product. Provide that feedback to the supplier quality engineer as needed.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with appropriate personnel in interfacing departments.
- Associate’s degree or equivalence in work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), familiarity with Trackwise and SAP a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving ability and an understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of inspection methods (Height gage, micrometer, Vernier calipers, bore gages)
- Ability to read drawings, tolerancing and calculate tolerance stack ups.
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with ability to develop strong professional working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations.
- Comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA