Supplier Quality Technican
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Supplier Quality Technican
Title:Supplier Quality Technican
Summary of Position:
Seeking a Supplier Quality Technician to support manufacturing of Biotech company in Milford, MA. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the potential to move permanent. $25-$30/hr DOE. Drug and Background check required.
Under the direct supervision of the Senior Supplier Quality Manager, the Supplier Quality Technician will review and disposition supplier materials that have been rejected. The focus will be on swift issue resolution, collaboration with the production quality, IMA, supplier quality engineering, materials planning, and procurement. This role will act the key contact regarding supplier related concerns or issues within the manufacturing sites. This position is hands-on in a fast-paced environment which will interact with multiple functions.
The individual would be responsible for supporting daily triage, huddle and materials meetings, representing supplier quality and ensuring swift action with suppliers. They must work in close coordination with material planning and purchasing to ensure material is available for production when non-conforming material is received and quarantined. They are expected to be on the production floor multiple times in a day to support any supplier related concerns or issues from production. This role will own all quality records pertaining to supplier non-conformances and are expected to update them accordingly. They must be self-motivated and able to react quickly and have a high level of flexibility in day to day priorities.
- Coordinating the disposition of non-conforming supplier material and obtain documented effective SCARs (Supplier Corrective Action Report) for non-conforming material, as required.
- Management of quality records that are assigned in Trackwise in an expeditious manner.
- Communicate any supplier repeat issues or trending poor performance to supplier quality engineering for escalation.
- Evaluates suppliers’ data, corrective actions, and reports to assess their overall status and acceptability of issue resolution, and provide feedback to the MRB team and Supplier Quality Engineer (when required).
- Acts as a liaison between Supplier Quality Engineering and IMA.
- Coordinates with material planning, MRB, and IMA to ensure replenishment for non-conforming material is properly aligned with the supplier and purchasing to prevent lines down situations or lack of material availability.
- Support MRB daily triage meetings, daily production huddle meetings, daily lines down meetings and weekly MRB meetings.
- Support daily production by facilitating feedback on supplier product. Provide that feedback to the supplier quality engineer as needed.
- Maintain timely and effective communication with appropriate personnel in interfacing departments.
- Associate’s degree or equivalence in work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), familiarity with Trackwise and SAP a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving ability and an understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of inspection methods (Height gage, micrometer, Vernier calipers, bore gages)
- Ability to read drawings, tolerancing and calculate tolerance stack ups.
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with ability to develop strong professional working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations.
- Comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
- 1st Shift Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- 1st Shift Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator in New Hope MN
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Warehouse Associate in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Quality Specialist in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Manual Machinist - Jig in Central Manchester CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA