Our client located in Beverly, Ma is looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity. Travel is included.
- Under limited supervision, perform electro-mechanical assembly of standalone devices into a robotic system configuration
- Inspect parts/assemblies for defects to ensure highest quality of work
- Able to read schematics and use various hand tools during assembly
- Must be able to perform wire harnessing to/from electrical panels at the highest quality
- Able to build and wire electrical circuits in power distribution cabinets
- Perform electrical system troubleshooting
- Responsible for upkeep of manufacturing areas and provide a clean, safe work environment
- Domestic and International travel required up to 40% of time to support installation/repairs/upgrades/PMs
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school diploma required
- 5+ years of electro-mechanical assembly experience including electrical wiring and harnessing
- Must have an Electrical aptitude
- Ability to follow process documentation
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong attention to detail providing the highest quality of work
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills required including being proficient in MS Office
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to work in various positions for extended period of time. Positions such as sitting, kneeling, laying on your side, etc. during the assembly process.
- Up to 40% travel in-country as needed to client sites. You will not be traveling until you are converted to a direct employee.