Searching for a Test Technician in Natick, MA on 1st shift, contract assignment. This position is responsible for production test support for all products inspected or tested in the Natick location.
- Perform assembly and test functions for printed circuit boards and cameras in a timely fashion and in accordance with the defined procedures. Enter results in the applicable quality database.
- Uses automated test equipment, specialized fixtures, digital multi-meters, and other equipment to perform function test procedures and to identify failing components to board level.
- The ability to recognize, document, and escalate test and quality related issues for both product and process.
- Perform unit inspections and minor repairs when necessary.
- Assists in minor troubleshooting, inspection and material support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work in a team environment with flexible work conditions
- Understand and implement IPC-610 standards
- Interpret ECOs, BOMs, Process Flows, and follow required rework instructions
- Proficient in PC quality data entry, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
Minimum education and work experience required:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in electronics testing