Our client in Boxborough, MA is looking for a Test Technician on first shift! The Test Technician will be responsible for testing products in accordance with performance specifications that meet customer deliverables and safety standards.
Key deliverables for Test Technician:
- Testing precision positioning systems and controls based on specifications outlined on Final Inspection Reports and other test and inspection documents
- Supporting manufacturing cell(s) in achieving metrics established for Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as solid time-management, organizational and multitasking skills are essential.
- Test/Troubleshooting experience in a related field
- Test/Troubleshooting experience with motion systems.
- Assembly experience with motion systems.