We are currently hiring for multiple Utility Clerks to join our globally recognized manufacturing organization on a contract to hire basis! This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to build a rewarding career in a manufacturing environment.
Hours: Monday - Friday appx. 7:00a - 3:30p with potential for up to 5 hours of OT weekly
The Utility position is responsible for working in various departments throughout the week.
- Daily or weekly job duties will be assigned based upon the needs of the company including but not limited to the following: bagging, clean room, shipping, insulating, etc.
- Move and train inter-departmentally in order to build skills and assist in production processes.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, in accordance with OSHA regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 1 year of work experience
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Prior work experience in manufacturing or construction trades is desirable
- Ability to read a tape measure or hand-tool knowledge is a plus