Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking a Welder for a position in Duluth, GA. The Welder welds metal parts together using specified wire welding processes, and performs related tasks such as finishing and grinding.
Responsibilities of the Welder
- Uses MIG welder to assemble fabricated metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Operates the equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or it’s operators to the Welding Supervisor.
- Produces strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follows required procedures and uses appropriate jogs and fixtures to assist in the fabrication process.
- Maintains/produces a level of output that will minimize production delays.
- Cleans and maintains an orderly work area.
- Communicates effectively with other workers and with Supervisors to direct product flow.
- Assist other individuals in area when needed.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) the English language clearly
Requirements of the Welder
- Knowledge of the welding process and equipment.
- Ability to weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with a good penetration and quality appearance.
- Ability to operate a plasma cutter and acetylene torches.
- Good communications skills relative to supervisor and other related departments.
- Math skills including fractions and angles.
- Ability to read tape measures and angle finders.
- Ability to read blueprint drawings and cut lists.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds; 50 pounds with some regularity.
- Physical ability to work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Ability to climb and work from a ladder.
- Ability to operate various shop tools (including power and manually operated).
- Trained in overhead crane operation.
This is a first shift position with an average of 10 hours OT each week. The pay rate is between $15 and $17 per hour depending on results of weld test.
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA