Compensation- Human Resource Analyst Global Supply Chain
Human Resources Analyst - (Compensation):
The HR Analyst/Specialist will act as dedicated resource to HR expertise/consult in support of special business projects such as the Supply Chain Optimization and Performance Excellence. This is a 6 month contract position.
Responsibilities of the HR Analyst:
- Drive consistency in job titling across the GSC function. Reconcile roles and salary bands to drive consistency across regional Supply Chain teams including functions such as Customer Service, Warehousing & Distribution, Commercial Logistics.
- Develop recommendations for changes in business title and job profile where necessary.
- Optimize spans and layers to identify opportunities for cost savings
- Identify severance impact and work to minimize total cost
- Analyze existing compensation structure and work with Compensation COE to understand where we have opportunities to amend compensation programs to identify potential cost savings
- Work closely with business leaders to understand HR impact of business decisions (i.e., site or functional consolidation)
- Work collaboratively with internal HR to understand in-country impact to business decisions and timing and process requirements for impacts/notification
- Partner with Internal Communications to deliver communications plan around SCOPE project in general and specifically HR actions relating to SCOPE
Requirements of the HR Analyst:
- BS/BA Degree; MBA Preferred
- 4+ years HR Generalist Experience including specific experience grading roles and ensuring our compensation practices are at local market. Prefer international or global compensation experience.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Strong Analytics
- Understanding of GCF Structure
- Understanding of Global S&N Organization