We are seeking a dynamic Sr. Contract Recruiter (Remote) to fill a role with a well-respected company for the Greater Boston market. The position is actively interviewing and moving quickly to identify the right individual for the position. Please review the job description and if your experience fits, apply to this posting today!
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for the G&A function by building strong relationships with human resource partners, hiring managers, and senior leadership. The Recruiter is responsible for partnering with various management teams to develop unique sourcing strategies to meet hiring needs within tight time frames. You will also be responsible for building and cultivating an ongoing candidate pipeline for critical and niche skill sets using research, networking, database information, etc. Recruiting and conducting behavioral based interviewing of diverse candidates to select the highest quality hires, projecting a professional image both internally and externally; understanding business/organizational issues and challenges as they relate to talent. Managing all requisition related activities with a strong focus on quality of hire and candidate experience. You will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting of exempt and non-exempt positions throughout the Engineering function.
• Act as talent advisor to management by developing and driving recruitment strategies in a highly competitive market
• Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
• Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Champion and Ensure an impressive candidate experience through communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
• Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns and sourcing strategies
• Mentor junior recruiters in all facets of the recruiting lifecycle
• Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 8 years of experience strategically recruiting in a corporate environment
• Strong experience and knowledge of recruiting for a Software and/or Cloud company
• Demonstrated prior experience recruiting for a wide variety of skills and positions from IC through Senior Leadership, within a hi-tech environment
• Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
• Direct sourcing and pipeline expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches.
• Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
• Demonstrated experience Talent Advising through the research and presentation of data to influence hiring decisions
• Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
• Experience with employment policies and procedures, including EEO, OFCCP, Pay Equity and ADA regulations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation, organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines