Our premiere client in Milford, MA is currently leading a search for a Contract – Talent Acquisition Sourcer.
In this role, the Sourcer will partner across hiring teams, functional recruiters and HR Leaders to drive proactive pipeline strategies in addition to serving up top talent from the external market for active needs. You’ll use diverse methods and tools to develop sourcing and engagement strategies, assess the talent market and create a diversified workforce. This role will add value through building critical stakeholder partnerships, consulting on solving our toughest talent challenges and attracting qualified candidates while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
The Sourcer will focus on supporting the needs of our Global Products Organization, which includes technical engineering disciplines including but not limited to: Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems, Research & Chemistry.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our open roles and build out sourcing plans
- Present vetted slates of talent to Senior Recruiters supporting hiring across the Americas and EMEAI while guiding candidate experience in partnership with recruiters
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Sourcing processes, procedures and systems
- Identify potential qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, LinkedIn, SWE, RecruitMilitary, Github)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs based on strategy set by Recruitment & HRBP
- Promote our Waters’ employer brand
- Maintain candidate database (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System ICIMS)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding potential new job opportunities
- Proven work experience as a Technical Sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management abilities
- Embodies the Waters’ Employee Success Model behaviors:
- Authentic: Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Enterprise-Minded: Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Outside-In Thinker: Carries a broad global perspective of markets, technologies and trends
- Agile: Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- People-Focused: Actively creates the conditions for Waters people and teams to succeed