We are seeking a dynamic Remote Contract Technical Sourcer to fill a role with a well-respected company in the in Greater Boston market. The position is actively interviewing and moving quickly to identify the right individual for the position. Please review the job description and if your experience fits, apply to this posting today!
It’s time to move beyond the traditional recruiting/sourcing methods and think outside the box! If you can demonstrate your passion and track record of results with truly creative ways to source, have expertise in understanding and finding the current and future talent profiles your company needs, all while maintaining a deep professional network and delivering hires, then let’s talk!
In this role, you will:
• Proactively build and maintain active and engaged talent pipelines for identified critical talent pools in engineering
• Intimately learn about our business strategy and become a subject matter expert on availability, readiness and skill level of our industry and talent competitors
• Drive the adoption of emerging best practices for Diversity focused hiring
• Understand business drivers to create sourcing strategies that identify niche talent to meets the needs of the business.
• Develop new and use conventional ways to introduce and engage with talent, creating high-touch relationships with realistic expectations, honest feedback, and timely communications
• Promote the organization as an employer of choice and provides an excellent candidate experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or applicable related experience
• Experience technical sourcing and/or full lifecycle recruiting
• Strong work-ethic and a passion for researching, identifying, connecting, and attracting technical talent
• Demonstrated experience using a variety of techniques (i.e. Boolean searching/Google X-Ray /Social Networking Sites) to source candidates through active and passive channels
• Experience with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates in an ATS/CRM etc.
• Exceptional ability to balance tasks, priorities, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of core concepts and best practices in Diversity recruitment and hiring
• Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, conversion rates, draw insights, and translate into action
• Experience working across a broad range of roles, seniority, and profiles
• Ability to run reports on the market, industry, and talent trends to find untapped sources for critical talent
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.