Seeking a Contracts Admin for a project (6 month) assignment in Lowell, MA. Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
The Contracts Admin will be responsible for maintaining the data integrity of the customer install base and Subscription & Hosting contracts for company customers as assigned. hey will provide support to Sales team, customers and various departments within the organization through the execution of necessary duties (i.e. invoicing, consolidations, credit & re-bills, system updates, etc...).
Ensuring consistent, accurate and timely communication of information relating to customer maintenance contracts/install base. In addition the Contracts Admin will ensure all contracts and invoicing are accurate, within company policy and generated on time meeting monthly forecast, revenue recognition and invoicing schedule.
- Monitoring daily reports, ensuring all customer contracts, are updated in a timely manner to accurately reflect their hardware and software products, support levels, monthly fees, etc.
- Maintain a billing commencement schedule for all hosted customers ensuring billing begins per contract schedule.
- Set up and maintain monthly Subscription contracts to include but not limited to:
- Creating contracts for each month
- Updating IB Pricing Attributes
- Consolidating product (where applicable)
- Renewal Contracts are reviewed and submitted in a timely manner, ensuring contract accurately reflects customers current contracted monthly rate & sales credits
- Obtain monthly usage report for billing
- Ensure all monthly billings are processed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner for monthly revenue recognition and invoicing schedule. - Contract Transactions include: Core Renewals, Service Only, Reinstatements and Re-bills.
- Process all contract termination/credit requests in a timely manner (i.e. includes existing customers flipping to Hosting)
- Handle all incoming and out-going field questions/issues from Customers, Sales force and other departments within company regarding customer Hosted or Subscription contracts.
- Resolve issues involving appropriate parties (i.e. Cloud Svs's as needed) for final resolution.
- Work closely with various departments to ensure information is updated accurately and timely
- 3 years business/customer service experience within a hi-tech environment.
- Computer software skills preferred: Salesforce, Oracle and Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment in a variety of situations