Milford, MA / Remote
3+ Month Contract
Our client is currently seeking a HR Operations Advisor (temp) to join our HR Operations team. Our team of HR Advisor/generalists supports employees and managers in the US, Canada and Latin America with a wide array of initiatives including performance management, day to day HR related questions and policy related work. Reporting directly to the Manager of HR Operations, HR Operations Advisor will focus on providing support to the managers, employees, HR Business Partners within a shared services model across the Americas. Throughout the pandemic, the HR Advisor team has been assisting the business leaders with creating safe return to work plans, and covid related policies and processes. A large focus of this role will be to provide support for HR related Covid safety precautions, processes, policies and triaging.
- Provide guidance and support to managers, employees, HR and other stakeholders through the Covid tracking/triage process.
- Work closely with the Manager, HR Operations on all tracking related and other projects as needed
- Coordinate and provide information on key themes to the appropriate HR Advisor and HR Business Partners
- Partner with Leave Management and Advisor team on Covid related isolations and tracking
- Other HR Advisor responsibilities and projects as assigned
- University degree in Business Management, Operations, Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR, SHRM-CP or related certifications preferred.
- 2+ years’ related experience with a university degree
- Ability to manage a large caseload of day-to-day ER issues, able to prioritize assignments, ask clarifying questions, surface issues, and ensure that work is completed accurately and timely.
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to influence behaviors across team and inspire results
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Authentic - Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Enterprise Minded - Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of the organization
- Outside-In Thinkers - Carries a broad global perspective of markets, technologies and trends
- Agile - Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- People Focused - Actively creates the conditions for the company's people and teams to succeed