- Performs accurate and timely data entry into the HRIS system including, but not limited to, promotions, salary adjustments, reclassifications, position creation, new hires, terminations and reorganizations.
- Conducts on-boarding process to include: a. Facilitation of the New Hire Orientation (NHO). b. Preparing new hire paperwork, including I-9 verifications utilizing E-Verify. c. Scheduling and preparation of new hire orientation materials.
- Performs Background Verifications to include: a. Administer all aspects of the process, interacting with candidates as needed b. Notify all appropriate parties of status during the pre-hire process c. Escalate background checks as appropriate to the Sr. Manager, HR Operations
- Completes requests for Unemployment Information
- Delivers superior customer service to employees, management and other HR teammates on a wide range of issues including policies and procedures.
- Manages the Employee Deferred Payment program (EDP) by ensuring employee eligibility for participation. Reviews and submits Payroll Deduction Authorization Agreement to Payroll Department. Answer questions as needed.
- Investigates, identifies, recommends and implements efficiencies to enhance the effectiveness of the HR team.
- Backups Human Resources Coordinator I, as needed.
- . Works on special projects and other such duties that the business may require.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Hours Worked are flexible within normal business hours of 8-5pm EST. Typical work week be 20 hours /week.
- High School Diploma and 3 years of office related experience (HR Experience preferred}
- Experience with computer systems preferred. May include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS systems, preferably SAP #Ability to shift priorities quickly and work occasional overtime.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills. #Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle stressful issues in a courteous, professional manner.
- Must be comfortable and adept at interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.