Our client is seeking an entry level IT technician to assist in their main office. They are located in the Norcross area and are a global manufacturer. This position is scheduled to last 3 to 6 months but possibly longer depending on the needs that arise.
This role pays between $16 and $19 per hour.
- Processing IT Support calls;
- Resolving user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking;
- Walking customers through installing applications and computer peripherals;
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions;
- Conduct troubleshooting;
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Record technical issues and solutions in ticketing tools;
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional;
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests.
- Windows Operating Systems (windows 7 and Windows 10);
- Office 365 experience – deskside support;
- Able to stage laptops and desktops - SCCM (or similar) for imaging and deployments;
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software;
- Software and Hardware management (installation, settings, Hw spare parts replacements);
- Printers and scanner set-up;
- investigating, diagnosing and solving Users’ IT issues;
- User account troubleshooting;
- VoIP – able to setup phones and make sure connecting to lan;
- Strong independent trouble-shooter;
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills;
- Customer-oriented attitude.